Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

Re: Modify PSU of Kiosk PC

  • Subject: Re: Modify PSU of Kiosk PC
  • From: "Ben McCormack" <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 08:48:53 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@a...> wrote:
> > What have you done with the ATX Power board, can you mount them
in
> > the Kiosk case?
>
> Pretty much as this...
> http://www.gadgetshed.co.uk/albums/kioskpc/kiosk2.sized.jpg
>
> Used the little brass motherboard stand-offs to mount it on.
>
> M.

Hi All

Firstly, cheers for all your help I ordered the Slient Power supply
from LinITX.com last afternoon and it arrived this morning!

OK I have got one further question.

The Power Supply is 60Watt

I am planning to run the Kiosk PC with HD. A USB 2 PCI Card with a
wireless USB adaptor.

Will this supply have any problems with the Power consumption?

Regards

Ben