Re: Re: All in Wonder tuner (was: TFT monitor as TV)

I now have it working, mostly. The only problem I have now is that on a
stereo source, I
hear a buzzer sound as if it hasn't decoded the sound properly. I have to
turn it to mono
for it to sound right.

Once I do this, the picture and sound are good. Changing channel is
relatively slow
though.

This was *without* doing the final step you suggested - reinstalling the
WDM part on its
own.

As for fine tuning - if you add a new channel (TV-->Set up-->TV
Tuner-->Add Channel) then
you have to enter the frequency rather than channel. So you can try
different frequencies
according to the table found here:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/terrestrial/tuning/

It's not great, but it's better than nothing.

Paul