Re: [OT] Anyone using OSCommerce and taking Credit Cards ?

Dean Barrett wrote:

> I want to take Credit Cards, and it looks like SecPay is the only UK
system
> available ?

Not true. You can also use Worldpay and Paypal.

> Their charges look quite reasonable I think. I'm now looking for a
merchant
> number, and Barclaycard offer that service. - I cant find anything
that says
> about Barclays charges other than its 45days before they give you your
money
> - is this normal ?

Thats normal, yes.

> Is this the right approach and most cost effective way of setting
things up
> ?

Depends on your volume of transactions.

> I don't anticipate do masses of transactions, so don't need anything
overly
> expensive or fancy - unless things really take off :)

Can you define "masses"?

Email me of list as its probably not relevant to the majority.

Cheers,

/Neil/
Web design, hosting and domains
www.spellings.net