RE: [OT] Anyone using OSCommerce and taking Credit Cards ?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Anyone using OSCommerce and taking Credit Cards ?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kwatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:33:11 +0100

> I want to take Credit Cards, and it looks like SecPay is the only UK
> system
> available ?

I've been looking at the same thing for a project, you can use World Pay as
well as various merchant accounts from different banks but getting
information on it is like drawing teeth. Some of the charges I've heard are
just silly, but if you're a member of the FSB have a word with them as they
offer some decent deals for smaller businesses.

HTH

K.