Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Whs Connector problem

RE: Re: CCTV

And, coincidentally, I've built a server for this as well over the last
month....

My parts list is broadly similar in most respects....

Motherboard = Gigabyte GA-8KNXP, Intel I875 chipset, Gig-ethernet, SATA,
IDE
RAID, etc.
RAM = 2 x Crucial 512MB DDR400 PC3200 CL=3 Memory Module running in
dual-channel mode
Case = Antec 3U black rackmount, 350W PSU
CPU = Intel 3.06GHz Pentium 4
VGA = ATI Radeon 7000 AGP 64MB DDR Memory TV-Out (*)
System disk = 1 x Maxtor 6Y080M0 Plus 9 80Gb Serial ATA 7200rpm - OEM
Data disks = 2 x Western Digital Caviar SE 250GB UIDE 100 7200rpm 8mb Cache
(in RAID 0)
CCTV = Geovision GV-650-4

(*) This was the 2nd VGA card. The first was a GeForce 4 MX440 AGP8x 64MB
DDR, but the drivers were a bit flaky with Windows 2003 advanced server, so
I had to resort to the ATI instead, since that was the best that was
actually supported by the Windows 2003 HCL (and therefore didn't require
any
3rd party drivers).

Has been running for about 3 weeks now with nary a peep.....

Paul G.