Latest message you have seen: Video Tour of Brilliant Living's HQ

RE: Re: Getting more [OT]ish Which Camera?

  • Subject: RE: Re: Getting more [OT]ish Which Camera?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:43:31 +0100

There goes all his bandwidth....

The video isn't great as it's been compressed to hell for the website, but
it demonstrates what can be done.
The actual footage that went into the DVD of the trip was a lot better, and
a filter improves it even more.

If you want to know more just email Richie, he's address in on the site,
he'll give you chapter and verse...

Lee