Latest message you have seen: Re: Tivo returning to uk

Re: Getting more [OT]ish Which Camera?

  • Subject: Re: Getting more [OT]ish Which Camera?
  • From: "alanmiddleton74" <yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:50:34 -0000

Now I wonder if you can't view the sample videos due to technical
difficulties or because everyone on uk_ha just connected to see if
there was a cool wipeout ;)

Interesting idea, will try again later.

> You may want to check a mate of mines site...
>
> http://www.snowandocean.co.uk
bottom right of the first page - the
crash helmet :)

> He's already started down the same road, well piste...
>
> Lee

for cameras.  What I'm really after is a good quality camera.  I want
to be able to use it when I'm skiing hooked up to a camcorder, as
well as using it for HA purposes (for which any camera I've seen will
be suitable).  The important thing is that the picture quality
connected to a camcorder is good.  I've not seen any of the cameras
actually running.  How do they compare to the normal picture you'd
get on a DV ca mcorder?  Are they of comparable quality?  Any help
would be appreciated.