Latest message you have seen: Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

Re: Re: tidy install of loftbox/labgear ? help

I just mounted mine high up in our utility room, on a wooden board large
enough to allow me to also clip the cables to it, and route them so they
are all together at one end.

One day the whole thing will be boxed in along with various other ugly
devices and pipes that are attached to the wall!

Mal