Latest message you have seen: Re: UPS Recommendation

Re: Quiet?

> Helooooooo…anyone hereeeeeee?

I don't know about everyone else, but I've been busy doing HA stuff (for a
change). I've
sorted out all those cat5 cables in node zero (terminated precious few tho
at the moment)
and sorted all the lighting cables. I've bitten the bullet, removed all the
temporary
connections to give me lights so I now have no lights at all...only the
plug-in variety.

Should have full cbus lighting up and running in about a week or so. Unless
the forceast
hot weather slows me down.

Then I get to terminate about 120 cat5 and move my tivos/sky equipment into
my DIY 19"
racks (photos later).

Paul