Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Google Wave

Re: Re: Using Vigor 2600VG and asterisk

Hiya Ian,
I think the issue with not being able to see stuff on your lan (and I
will no doubt be corrected if wrong ;-) )  is a setting within your VPN
client software. Your client software may well have something that says
something along the lines of 'allow internet traffic when connected'
(or words to that effect) - If you cant get in to change your software
(been locked by your systems admin) then you may have to have a friendly
word :-)
(there are big security implications in doing this - your pc could then
potentially becomes a backdoor into your secure network... - but if your
machines protected, you are clued on security and you have a friendly
admin... )

Hopefully on the right track... (hell ya gota try right?)
Wayne.