Latest message you have seen: Re: DIN Rail Support Brackets?

RE: [OT] Microsoft pays to end Lindows suits

What we need is a new glazing product called ExPee (maybe a glass cleaner?)
then
maybe would could a market it as windows expee ?

Or we could set up a consultancy for MS sufferers, we could call it the MS
Office ?

I am sure Mr Gates would soon be demanding we relinquish these too

Simo

Quoting "Ward, David" <DAvid.Ward@xxxxxxx>:

> Or if it's already your name.....
>

> Remember the 17 yr old Canadian kid called Michael Rowe ?
>

> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01/26/mike_rowe_goes_soft_hands/
>

> Dave

Windows"

> Then sue them for using my name as their product
>

> hehe

"Can anyone

> > truly own the air, the trees, the word windows? We cannot change
our

> > name. We will not." Microsoft: "Here's $20 million.
Change it."