Latest message you have seen: RE: The iPhone 4 - Our First Impressions, Good and Bad

OT: (But I need help!) lsass.exe - The endpoint format is invalid

  • Subject: OT: (But I need help!) lsass.exe - The endpoint format is invalid
  • From: "moogman_98" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:58:51 -0000

Hi All,

I have a SBS2003 Premium install that has worked fine for several
months, however I rebooted the box today to be presented with this
message

lsass.exe - System Error
The endpoint format is invalid

If I click OK, the machine reboots and the whole thing starts again

I can get in safe mode and have copied files from c:\winnt\repair to
c:\winnt\system32\config (in the rec. console) but its made no
difference

Has anyone on here seen this problem? and if so, how did you fix
it? At the minute the only way I can see is a reinstall of Windows.
And at 19:00 on a sunday night thats not a good prospect (especially
since this has to be working for 9AM tomorrow!)

thanks

paul