Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Smart Metering Privacy

RE: OT (sorta) Phil Harris caught again

  • Subject: RE: OT (sorta) Phil Harris caught again
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:44:17 +0100

> Just the sodimm im afraid (under both)

Ahhh but at least you now have the possibility of adding another 768Mb that
you didn't have earlier... ;-)

> There is another little hatch on the bottom of the laptop
> though theres a little card inside that, but I suspect its
> gonna be the bluetooth bit...

Possibly...

> No sign of MiniPCI without looking any further... So sony
> obviously don't want people fiddling!

Probably - I'm pretty sure it is a Mini-PCI card in there as that's the
format of the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG and they do a similar format 2100A
(which is 802.11a/b - no g support).

> Good luck at finding it!

:-)

I'll have it apart at some point....