From: Mark McCall [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 22 July 2004 21:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] ADSL Filter Probs

ADSL just fitted yesterday.  I bought one of the BT style filter faceplates
for my NTE5 master socket like this,,,

http://www.solwise.co.uk/adsl_splitters.htm
(2nd from left).

This goes thru Comfort and then from Comfort I take the output of this and
put onto the patchpanel to distribut round the house.

Unfortunately the phones round the house are still very noisy so the filter
doesn't seem to be doing the job.  Any ideas?

M.