RE: [OT] now Bats, was VB6

  • Subject: RE: [OT] now Bats, was VB6
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 11:03:39 +0100

Oh no, no - they're fine, just a bit of a surprise to see them :-)
English Nature said they've probably come there to give birth and should
move on by Aug / Sept. Since they don't really do any damage (unlike
mice) I'll leave them be and clear up after they've moved on.

Dunno what species they are, but overall size is about the palm of your
hand.

Cheers,

Tim H.

+