Re: WTD: Media Centre options to watch DIVX on TV

Difficult to say, I've got one and for 50GBP I think it's great.

However I wouldn't have been happy if I'd paid 100GBP for it.

It has great potential and people have already hacked it to add various
things (weather display, mythTv front-end).

But it doesn't do 16:9/4:3 switching, doesn't handle multistandard TVs
(switching between NTSC/PAL according to the video type) and fails to
centre/size some video correctly. Also, the MP3 interface is very basic so
I've gone back to using my Rio Receiver for MP3s for now!

Have a look on the forums:
http://www.shspvr.com/forum/index.php?h=0&pf=0&c=9

BTW Novatech are doing it for 52GBP incl.
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/specpage.html?HAU-MVP

In summary, I'm happy with it, but could be happier ;-)

Cheers,
Jon