RE: [OTish] wireless network help

  • Subject: RE: [OTish] wireless network help
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:06:17 +0100

Or an ORiNOCO. I use a couple of Gold ones - they work fine in my Fuji,
although they are only 802.11b.

Got them from here:
http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?CategoryID=21&Produc
tID=749&ShopGroupID=3

Check with them first that you will get the one pictured, I also got a
Proxim branded one which had a couple of driver issues.

HTH,

Tim H.

+