RE: Re: dedicated cd players versus jukebox software: wh ich is best?

  • Subject: RE: Re: dedicated cd players versus jukebox software: wh ich is best?
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:27:33 +0100

I missed the beginning of this thread, but if it was originally about CD
(rather than DVD), I've still got a 400CD Sony unit that I'll put on eBay
as
soon as I can get around to it, but would welcome offers in the meantime
(boxed, manuals, mint condition etc etc)...details/reviews here...

http://tinyurl.com/2dvoe

Personally I've never had it jam on me, but then again, apart from the
surge
of activity when I originally loaded the CD's, I've not really used it that
much. The downside of these things is that they're huge compared to other
separates (depth wise), and no matter how quick you make it, it's still a
long wait between CDs.

Pete