Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] childs PC keyboard

RE: OT: Electronics advice needed to make a combined emergency charger / USB supply lead for my PDA

  • Subject: RE: OT: Electronics advice needed to make a combined emergency charger / USB supply lead for my PDA
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:00:44 +0100

Just butting In....

Would this not work better if D2 was moved form the joint of D1-R2 to the
joint R2-Fuse so as not to have the charging resistor in the circuit path
when using the PDA on battery power?

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk
emergency charger / USB supply lead for my PDA

just a couple of small changes

+-------------------[D3]--+

----------+-[D1]-+------------[D2]--+

[R1]    [R2]