Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Windows MCE

Re: Xbox Xecuter 2.3B chip?

David,

Yes you are right I do mean the plus chip and not the pro.

So apart from having a more permanent fixing the soldered chip has no
distinct advantages?

I am not a soldering minded person ... but if there were significant
advantages I might buy an iron and start practising.

Looks like a Plus version will suite me just fine thanks!

Ho Yin

At 16:36 13/07/2004, you wrote:
>On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:43:48 +0100, Ho Yin Ng
><yahoogroups@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Finally about to take the plunge .. people have recommended the
Xecuter