Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Alarm systems

Re: Re: (OT) Help!! - Lost Gb's during Hard Drive format!!

There are plenty of terms that have more than one meaning depending on
context.

The use of kilobyte and megabyte to mean 2^10 and 2^20 respectively were
accepted in the field of computing long before the hard disk
manufacturers got to them.

Mal