Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

RE: Psion Wavefinder Cheap(ish)

  • Subject: RE: Psion Wavefinder Cheap(ish)
  • From: "White, Peter" <peter.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:48:04 +0100

Humph.  Someone can have mine for half that if they want, IMHO it's a badly
supported festering pile of poo (DABBAR excluded, but that still doesn't
overcome the ropey XP support).  Maybe things have changed over the past
couple of years, but it frustrated me so much back then that I've never
bothered to find out.
=20
I've not done a good job of selling it, have I?!

_____=20=20