Latest message you have seen: RE: Seeking longer IDE cable

RE: CBus Homegate

On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 08:30, Dean Barrett wrote:
> It is totally customisable - current version has a very Visual Basic
feel
> but it is quite simple to use, Homegate has its own buttons which
luckily
> you can make transparent and use your own jpgs etc. in lieu.
Dean,

Thanks for your insights & pics.

Is Homegate a java application ? The Clipsal brochures suggest it is but
I can't get any response from the Clipsal CIS guys/site to confirm this.
I'd like to use this on my new house but want to use linux.

Robert