From: Dean Barrett [mailto:dean@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 11 July 2004 07:33
To: ukha_d
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] CBus Homegate

Hi Martin

Lots of experience

Yes it does the job well - especially v2.

No demo, and not particularly cheap.

Any questions, just ask away.

Download the UKHA2004 video - during my 5 mins of fame you'll see Homegate
running on a Kiosk PC.

Also look at my web site http://www.rolec.net - follow the Cbus
lighting
links and try the Homegate demonstration, these pages give a feel of what
you can do, though currently on the site only controlling our lighting demo
board.

I think that Homegate software will be superseded by Clipsal's Premise
Gateway which is going to encompass homegate in hardware ? - Li from Cbus
shop will have a better answer for that.

Regards

Dean.