Re: TV Card with Kiosk PC

Hi Warren,

I managed to get my Trust multi camera card working by upgrading to
Direct X 9. The existing version was what I installed with Win2000 and
the card would just not work. Now it works great with 2 inputs. Have not
tried any more yet but as I only have 2 anyway, this is good enough for
the 433Mhz CPU anyway.

I also tried my WinTV card from Hauppauge and it works great too, even
at full screen. Was very poor before the upgrade though.

You could try upgrading to DX9 and see if that helps.

Regards
Dave...

---
Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes...!!
---
http://www.v8carlton.com
http://www.embeddedcomputer.co.uk
---