Re: Re: Touchscreens

k> This is not best price I have seen. I think i got mine for ~£440 inc
k> vat.
k> If you want to spend more for around £550 you get one fo these (3M
k> 15" touch with full tilt stand. They are the best I have
seen/used:

k> http://www.distec.co.uk/Info.asp?
k> MCatID=13 CatID=10 SubCatID=48 ProductID=243

k> There is a 17" version of the above which is really cool. That
goes
k> for around £800.

k> Value for money the CTX PV500BT is great - I have used it for over a
k> year now with no problems.

That's the one that I'm using too.  You forgot to mention that it can
be rotated through 90 degrees.

--
Best regards,
Rob                            mailto:rob@xxxxxxx