Re: Touchscreen 'Jukebox' software ?

  • Subject: Re: Touchscreen 'Jukebox' software ?
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:45:24 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Rob Heyes <mh001b4520@b...> wrote:
> Hello Paul,
>
> Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 1:39:58 PM, you wrote:
>
> PG> MusicLobby has a great interface and uses JRiver s/w as back
> PG> end - take a look you'll be impressed. Has a jukebox layout as
> PG> well.
>
> PG> www.cinemaronline.com
>

> Besides, Kevin is already using MainLobby and MusicLobby :-)
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Rob

As Rob says - I'm already using Musiclobby but it just isn't
Touchscreen friendly.

I guess the lesson is to trial ALL the software. I downloaded the
trial version of Mainlobby and was very impressed (and still am!) so
I bought Musiclobby blind, expecting the same level of customisation
which just isn't the case.

Cinemar have promised a touchscreen version 'in the future' but I
get the impression the developers are a bit overstretched.

Cheers
Kevin.