RE: CBus Socket depth

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CBus Socket depth
  • From: "John Benfield" <yahoo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:37:44 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

>It varies John.  The Reflections range needs to installed in the
specific
Clipsal J-Box for example.  The Neos however are pretty slim and go into a
35mm backbox from memory.

>Which switches are you interested in?

Not sure at present, but I need to sort out our interior wall construction
and sizes. I've got an odd layout with what can be best described as an
internal insulated timber frame than will be sealed (this is not a normal
stud wall). This will then be battened and plaster boarded. I need to make
decision about the size of the battens soon.

I'm going to try and browse the Clipsal web site and find some details, but
I was trying to work it out at work and we aren't allowed www access
(apparently we're supposed to do something call *real* work).

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com