RE: Re: HomeVision access control???

I'm not 100% certain on this,

However, I do think you can use any / either / or combination of strips for
data, iirc the magnetic strip on the card is as one whole, the writer then
'partitions' (cant think of another word!) the stripe ... writing data in 3
segments ... you would be able to choose how and what is written using
software.

Also .. if you do buy a card writer - keep it to yourself .... Its as easy
as taking the dog out to copy credit cards or create them using someone
else's details... you wouldn't want a bunch of knuckle-heads knocking on
your door I'm sure!

I don't know if you've seen: www.maxking.com <http://www.maxking.com>  as a=
alternative ?

I don't know him, I've had dealings with him through a friend a few years
ago (for sat tv systems and decoding .. etc)
JT