Re: LD11

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, lists@s... wrote:
> What do you want to know?
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Neil/
> Domains, web hosting and design
> www.spellings.net

I guess I was looking for a wiring diagram.  I wired one at the
weekend at the light switch end without running any additional wires
and then tucking the LD11 beneath the light switch box in the void
between the two plasterboard walls. It fitted but it was awkward
getting in - and will be awkward to get out if (when!) the fuse goes.

Since there is more space behind the ceiling rose I thought I could
put it there but I can't see how to do it with running additional
wires.

Hope you follow...

Malcolm

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com