RE: ADSL modem

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ADSL modem
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:21:02 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

I have 2 vigor 2600 routers.  They include an ADSL modem internally and
work
fine.  I have tested both LAN-LAN VPN between them and remote VPN into one
of them and it works well.

If I was buying TODAY, I would try for a twin-pack of the 2600V
modem/routers as these include 2 VOIP ports too.

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk