Remote Central CES 2004 Video

Remote central have just released their video of the CES 2004 show...
"Earlier this month, North America's largest electronics trade show
was held
in Las Vegas, Nevada: CES 2004. This show is one of the most popular
launching grounds for new consumer electronics and, amongst thousands of
other innovative products this year, we found several brand new remote
controls.

Today I'm pleased to release our fourth video, the Virtual CES 2004 Tour.
It's approximately four-and-a-half minutes long and highlights several new
and soon-to-be-ready remotes, including the current state of Universal
Remote Control's Home Theater Master MX-3000 color touchscreen model, three
new mid-priced hard buttoned remotes from the makers of the popular MX-500
and MX-700, the Harmony SST-688, which is the latest in Intrigue
Technologies' family-oriented remote control lineup, a slew of new remotes
>from

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1362

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com