From: Phil Harris [mailto:phil@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 January 2004 18:18
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] (OT) Voltage USA- UK

> I hope mike insurance company is not on this list !. This cannot be
safe

Why not?

The 110v ring is isolated from the 240v mains supply to the house in the
same way that the 240/110v outlet is isolated from the mains supply in a
bathroom and therefore *SHOULD* be safer than the 240v outlets...

...in fact I know several people who have 110v supplies around their
houses
to some degree or other.

Phil

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com