Automated Home RSS feed

I currently get the automatedhome.co.uk rss feed (amongst others) using a
script within homeseer that uses the Microsoft XML parser. Its currently
falling over because one of the items is..

<item>
<title>Kiss & Mplayer have tiff</title>
<link>http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article.php3?story_id=1358</link>
</item>

It's giving the error "Error #: -1072896749: Whitespace is not allowed
at
this location. Line #: 31 Line Position: 15 "

Which equates to the "&" in the <title>. Looks
perfectly legal to me though.
Unfortunately I borrowed the XML so code dont really know if there are any
options I can tweak.

I call it with:-

Set xmlDoc = CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
xmlDoc.async = False
If xmlDoc.Load(strRSSUrl)) Then
<Do Stuff>
Else
<Report Error>
End If

Anyone have any hints or ideas ?

Thanks
Dean

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com