From: Stephen=20
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 10:28 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] oven temperatures

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can get electronic oven thermometers?

I have done a google but the only digital oven thermometers I can find
are ones that you insert into your joint and it measures the meat
temperature. I would like a way of measuring the oven temperature
without opening the door and letting the heat out.

Thanks.

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20