Re: Telephone Systems

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Telephone Systems
  • From: "laptopbazza" <barry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:11:45 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

How about a Panasonic PA-KXT206E, 2 Lines, 6 extensions, use=20
propriatary digital phones or standard analogue ones?

http://www.tlc-
direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Telephones_and_Accessories_Index/PANA206/inde
x.html

Paid =A3200 for mine, sometimes they come up on ebay too.

Barry

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "matt_miles_uk"
<russ.olivant@o...>=20
> wrote:
> > I'm pulling out an Omnicom fs2828 pbx from my house this=20
weekend,=20
> and sticking=20
> > it on ebay, if that is of any use...
> >=20
> > It is a 2 line, 8 extension analogue PBX.
> >=20
> > Check out http://www.smorgo.demon.co.uk/omnicom.htm
> >=20
> > Russ
> >=20
> > On Thursday 22 January 2004 17:40, matt_miles_uk wrote:
> > > Cheers for the advice Patrick!
> > >
> > > Matt
> > >
> > > --- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick
Lidstone"=20