Fw: TOTALLY [OT] But a great idea...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Fw: TOTALLY [OT] But a great idea...
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 16:23:57 +0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Well, i consciously keep to the speed limit.

Except i cant concentrate 100% of the time on my speedo - and occaisonally
because of the monstrous amount of power the car has, it's sodding hard to
keep my foot permanently constant and not edge over sometimes....

Strange that one of the caribbean countries has the highest rate of
injuries/deaths per capita in the world - and their top speed across the
whole island ? 20mph !

G.

Gareth Cook
SWG EMEA North Account Manager
IBM SWG - BTE Office - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@garethcook.com
email: g@uk.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 22/01/2004 16:18 -----

Discussion