RE: OT : Filtered Water Taps

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT : Filtered Water Taps
  • From: "Jon Whiten" <jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 14:12:23 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

We have Franke ( http://www.franke.co.uk/prods2.asp?prodid=34&pid=10
)
triflow Moderne tap which, as the name suggests, has a separate filtered
drinking water - excellent.  However, the filter SPECIFICALLY does not
filter lime scale.  I guess an extra filter could be added.

Also saw these people at the Ideal Home Show:

East Midlands Water Co.
Water purification systems manufrs
Tel:  0116-276 3334
Fax:  0116-276 3335

Address
3 Cannock St
Leicester
LE4 9HR

We also have a whole house softener for everything except Kitchen Tap,
Filtered Tap and Garden Tap.  This does take up half a cupboard and the
water tastes a little strange!  Dishwasher and Washing M/C seem to work
better though.

Regards

Jon Whiten
http://www.whiten.co.uk