RE: In-Ceiling Speakers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: In-Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:36:47 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Installing the speaker is easy - it's running the cable that's the
difficul=
t bit (depending on your house construction)! Took me about 3 weeks solid
(=
till late every day) to flood wire my house for Cat5, speaker, mic and new
=
lighting wiring). And that was with two of us.

Paul.

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20