From: White, Peter [mailto:peter.white@banctec.co.uk]=20
Sent: 20 January 2004 09:16
To: 'ukha_d@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homeseer Phone

There is a difference between modems that support UK CID, and modems
that
support UK CID and work with HS!  The HS discussion boards are full of
threads about finding a CID modem that works with HS, and other that
some
old Pace modems (which I believe are no longer reliable with HSP2), I've
not
heard of any modems working reliably :-(
=20
Pete