Paul's rack boxes - Where are your gallery and HA pages!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Paul's rack boxes - Where are your gallery and HA pages!
  • From: "David Yeend" <david.yeend@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:31:41 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Hi,

I was just trying to locate the details for the rack mount cases Paul used
for his Video amp.

All my searches in the archive, on Yahoo and in my own personal little
store of interest have failed to be of any use. Even Paul's usually so
useful gallery and other pages do not seem to be available....

I think they were from Maplin but I can only find wooden cases on their
site.

Anyone help please? I am after a simple 2/3u 19" metal box which could
have ears attached for the purpose of building a CCTV PVR.

Regards,

David

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com