From: David Buckley [mailto:db@esl.tex.com]=20
Sent: 17 January 2004 23:01
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: DIY Lighting

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, Ross McKillop <home@i...> wrote:
>> You can buy new dimmers for this price these days, with DMX512
>> control, which is dead easy to bit-bang out of a PIC or whatever.
> Really? Where - the prices i've seen for DMX dimmers (same=20
> as above, 10A,6 CH) are around =A3270.

SoundLab 4 x 5A.

http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%
5Fname=3DCPC+Catalogue&category%5Fname=3D&product%5Fid=3D274546

Yes, I know SoundLab isnt Avolites, but in my experience their kit=20
is entirely adequate if not mistreated.

It seems we share some simalarities in our backgrounds....

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20