Re: Bluetooth phones

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bluetooth phones
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:52:00 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Ditto as all the rest with my T610. E-mail works fine with a Jornada
over Bluetooth on Orange GPRS (and throughout most of Europe).
Navigation on the T610 is better than the old SE phones but still
not a patch on Nokia IMHO.

My came bundled with some really crap sync software for Outlook.
It's the only option (I know of) until the much better floAt's
Mobile Agent supports Outlook sync.

The only fly in the ointment so far is that it doesn't seem to
correctly work with the Parrot Bluetooth car kit. I'm going to have
to get the Parrot updated some how.

Rob

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, Martin Greenwood
<Martin_Greenwood@p...> wrote:
> If you have a bluetooth camera phone can you send images directly
over
> bluetooth to a computer?
>
> Does bluetooth work reliably to get email into a laptop? What is
best
> network for this?
> I considering getting a Sony Erricsson because it works with the
> following software :-
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/jonassalling/Shareware/Clicker/SEMC/
>
> Any comments on Bluetooth / Sony Erricson models?
>
> Martin

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com