RE: Re: Multi port CCTV capture cards - Geovision, Avermedia etc

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Multi port CCTV capture cards - Geovision, Avermedia etc
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:34:08 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Gary

Here's the Camera's and associated equipment we use - they're just scans
straight out of the brochure unfortunately.

They're not the cheapest, but a good size and reliability is excellent
(never had a faulty one - fitted a couple of hundred now)

BW Camera alone - runs over CAT5/BT/Alarm - needs 12v Power Supply -
=A393.=
24
inc VAT
Colour Camera alone - as above - =A3133.77 inc VAT

http://www.rolec.net/scan1.jpg  -
 Camera Detail
http://www.rolec.net/scan2.jpg  -
 Lens Types
http://www.rolec.net/scan3.jpg  -
 Lens Types
http://www.rolec.net/scan4.jpg  -
 Cameras
http://www.rolec.net/scan5.jpg  -
 Cameras
http://www.rolec.net/scan6.jpg  -
 Accessories
http://www.rolec.net/scan7.jpg  -
 Accessories

If interested in any of the other stuff let me know.

Regards

Dean.

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in
realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
www.rolec.net
dean@rolec.net
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678
The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intende=
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
pleas=
contact wrongmail@rolec.net