From: Paul Gale [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 January 2004 11:46
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Whole house audio control

...Which is a rebadged Kustom amp I believe - I have the 6640, 6 zone, 6
source. I also vote for these - very cheap compared to some of the
competition. The keypads aren't as flashy as some of the others around
though (I have the double ones).

http://www.nuvotechnologies.com/2_3r.html

Paul.

<dean@r...> wrote:
> > Hi Kevin
> >
> > We supply the Russound stuff - ABus and CA range's.
> >
> > ABus keypad would probably have suitable approval - nice
softtouch
> glow in
> > the dark buttons etc.
> >
> > I run a similar system Wavefinder, Slimp for playback and EPods
or
> PDA for
> > web based controls.
> >
> > If i can be of anymore help, mail me off list.
> >

> > Dean.
> >

> >       Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and
watch
> in
> > realtime via our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
> >       www.rolec.net
> >       dean@r...
> >       Tel: 01908-210677
> >       Fax: 01908-210678
> >      The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and
> is intended
> > solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of
information
> in it by
> > anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are
> solely
> > those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
> Rolec
> > Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended
> recipient please
> > contact wrongmail@r...

or contact the sender.