From: Andy [mailto:aoyz43@dsl.pipex.com]=20
Sent: 14 January 2004 22:43
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ukha_d] BT VOIP ! ?

Has I missed a thread or has it not been mentioned yet.

I am moving into my first house next week, and was looking to do the
following:

1- Not pay BT line rental (pay someone else only) or at least the MIN
2- Move my Pipex ADSL connection to my new number

While doing this I got caught up in the newsgroups and noticed that
everyon=
is talking about BT Broadband Voice....

Not sure how new it is but I hav'nt heard of it..

URL is http://www.bt.com/broadbandvoice

Someone quite recently was asking about VOIP, and I'm sure were all
interested in the best solution....

I've got big ideas for my new place..

VOIP using my bluetooth headset and a PC round the house

Anyway have a look and lets get chatting about this thing so we can all
hel=
each other to save money and have the best service

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com