RE: Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:52:41 +0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

Arse.

Obviously that was meant to go to private mail....

Jamie, I will resend to your private email address shortly...

Everyone else, - sorry.

Paul G

>From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@hotmail.com>
>To: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Comfort - Homeseer Plugin
>Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:41:31 +0000
>
>Hi Jamie,
>
>actually, I'm not at all certain just what *is* available on Patricks'
site
>these days...
>
>Anyhow, the latest build is this one... (unless Patrick is also doing
>changes in parallel...)
>
>Paul G.
>
>PS, this one doesn't include an installer, it's just an updated OCX and
>document file... so you need to install the original plugin from
Patricks

<paul_gordon@h...>
> >wrote:
> > > Do you want the latest build that I'd "tweaked", -
last time I
> >changed it
> > > was back in about February '03 I think...
> > >
> > > I might actually be persuaded to look at Smartfit myself
from the
> >impetus of
> > > such a project... - had always intended to, but never quite
made
> >it off the
> > > "get a round tuit" list....
> > >
> > > Paul G.

help...

Lidstone" <patrick@l...>
<michaelj@m...> wrote:
> [...]
my heating and
Patrick Lidstone
current heating
think someone
> >else
who - any chance
> >of
be nice ;-)

original plug-
> >in.
smartlink if
> >you

> > > Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN
Messenger