Re: £100 Wireless Media Player

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: £100 Wireless Media Player
  • From: "Rob Lamb" <rjl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:02:18 -0000
  • Mailing-list: list ukha_d@yahoogroups.com; contact ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx

You don't have to go wireless yet. It also has a 10/100 lan port.

Rob

--- In ukha_d@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Crawshaw"
<golcarbob@b...>=20
wrote:
> OK that's done it !
>=20
> I need to go wireless
>=20
> SOOO  what do I need ?
> Just done a bit of googling but BOY theres a lot to choose from
>=20
>=20
> Got 5 pc's to link, a fuji (from the bulk buy) a Dell Axim X5,=20
(DAMN!!!
> being a member of this list is EXPENSIVE) shared net access would=20
be
> good, been trying to do that for years but just cant get it to work
> Can you get wireless adaptors that will interface with an existing
> hub/switcher so I don't have to buy wireless cards for all my=20
computers,
> I could also then still use my dell and rio receivers.
>=20
>=20
> Any replies in plain English please im no technophobe :)      =
=20
>=20
>=20
> TIA
>=20
>=20
> Regards
>=20
> Robert Crawshaw=20
>=20

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@yahoogroups.com=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@yahoogroups.com=20