RE: Wireless Broadband - The Alternative

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wireless Broadband - The Alternative
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:02:31 -0000

The benefit of joining up with an existing community such as feeed is that
you have access via all their access points as well as your own as your
cards MAC's are administered via a radius server and thus are known by all
access points.

I built my own node in about 20 minutes flat, it isn't that hard, once
connected to feeed all linux type admin is carried out back at their HQ.

R's
Ian