Re: Triple DECT handset + wireless phone line.

Try here - Looks promising...

http://www.dectweb.com/Products/WirelessPhoneExt.htm

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Doogie Brodie=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Triple DECT handset + wireless phone line.

Young, Jeff wrote:
> to one.  I've seen those wireless phone extensions but they cost
=A380.=
00 and
> this is only temporary.
> So anyone out there in UKHA land know anything about this.  I get some
=
very
> blank faces when I ask in my local comet/curries/phone4u etc.....

I've seen them in PC World, but I've read on the TivoCommunity.com=20
people having problems with these devices, plus they send signals over=20
powerlines which I'd imagine will give problems with X10. Pretty sure=20
you can get DECT modem sockets, but they're likely to be even more=20
expensive.

How temporary is temporary? - Tivo downloads 2 weeks of terrestrial=20
guide data (plus more for sat etc where it's available) - could you use=20
a big extension lead once a fortnight?

--=20
Doogie

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx=20